Enjoy a romantic getaway in the beautiful Charlottesville area with a very special package. What could be more perfect than arriving at our inn, where a gorgeous bouquet of roses and a bottle of wine are waiting for you?
Spend the night in one of our uniquely appointed rooms relaxing by the fireplace or in the Jacuzzi bathtub (neither available in Dogwood). Then, after a gourmet breakfast the next morning, spend the day exploring wineries, cideries or breweries, go for a hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains or walk the University grounds.
Come back to the inn and relax before heading out to dinner at the Ivy Inn, one of Charlottesville’s premier restaurants (only available Tuesday – Saturday). The next morning treat your taste buds to another breakfast extraordinaire before we wish you farewell.
- Beautiful bouquet of roses or seasonal flowers
- Delicious dinner for two at Ivy Inn restaurant (includes appetizer, entrée, dessert, and gratuity; beverages not included)
- A refreshing bottle of wine (chilled champagne may be substituted for an additional cost)
- Two Foxfield Inn wine glasses as a memento of your stay
- Tasty gourmet breakfast each morning
- Tempting treats in our guest pantry (available 24/7)
The package requires a two-night stay. Please note that Ivy Inn currently is not open on Sundays and Mondays.