Looking for something interesting to do in December? Think about some of these ideas:
- Monticello Holiday Evening Tours – this is on that our guests always enjoy; experience Monticello after dark, get an closer look at hos the family celebrated the holidays and explore the Dome room, December weekends
- Candlelight Concerts – Friday Dec 6th & Saturday Dec 7th. Enjoy the Virginia Women’s Chorus for a wonderful celebration of seasonal music.
- Relaxation Spa Package with Halo Salt Spa – any day during the month, any time you want. What could be better?
- Trans Siberian Orchestra Winter Tour – Thursday Dec 12, 7:30 at John Paul Jones Arena. A winter tradition! OR (or/and) Lindsey Stirling’s Warmer in the Winter concert at John Paul Jones Arena on Saturday Dec 14th, 7:30.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze – Monday Dec 23, 7:00 at John Paul Jones Arena. This should be fascinating to see – over 300 imaginative costumes, 20 world-class astonishing acts, the finest singers, original music and seasonal favorites celebrate Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas and New Year’s in a 2 hour breathtaking spectacle. A combination of a Broadway show and a Cirque adventure.
December looks like it is going to be a great time to take in some wonderful shows and get a bit of relaxation in before the “big day”.
We hope you enjoy,
Dan & Kathryn