Besides marveling at the beautiful scenery at this time of year – flowers blooming, trees leafing out, green grass – there are a few events you may want to put on your calendar.
- First Wednesday at King Family Vineyard – Wednesday, April 1, 5:00-8:00pm. Enjoy great wine while listening to local musicians, enjoy food from local food trucks (if you don’t bring your snacks).
- TomTom Summit & Festival, Downtown Charlottesville – Monday-Sunday, April 8-14. Talks, bands, block parties, music, art, food – events for everyone. Times and venues vary.
- Robert Earl Keen at The Jefferson – Tuesday, April 9, 8:00pm. A wonderful singer song writer – “The road goes on forever and the party never ends!)
- Crozet Spirits Loop – Saturday April 20, various times (okay, they really happen every Saturday). Meet at Crozet’s Downtown Square, trolley stops at Starr Hill Brewery, Pro Re Nata Brewery, King Family VIneyards, Chiles Orchard Tasting Room, Septenary Vineyars and Greenwood Grocery.
- Olive Oil Tasting at The Spice Diva, Thursday, April 25, 6:30-7:45. There will be an informative olive oil tasting accompanied by aromatic spices. Wine will be available. Great opportunity to stock up on spices as well – 20% off.
Should be something in this list that interests you. If not, there is plenty more events happening in April.
See you soon,
Dan & Kathryn