As Thanksgiving nears, we are thinking of all we have to be thankful for here at Foxfield Inn, not just tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day, but everyday. This year, we are thankful for:
- Our wonderful guests
- Our great team at Foxfield Inn, including Elizabeth, our assistant innkeeper, Desirae, our social media manager, and our housekeepers Myra and Roshonna
- The lovely fall weather we’ve been having; sunny and almost warm!
- The rich history of the city we live in, and the access to historical sites
- The many fantastic wineries, breweries, distilleries and cideries in C’Ville and the surrounding areas
- The delicious food, ranging from fancier sit down restaurants to food trucks, that we get to enjoy in Charlottesville
- The access to hiking in the area
- The many places to spend time outdoors
- All of the local farms that grow fresh produce and quality meats
- The beautiful mountain views all around the city.
- Of course, our family and friends.
As the season of thankfulness is upon us, we know we have a lot to be thankful for.
What are you thankful for this year? We’d love to hear from you!
Dan & Kathryn
Keep up with us by Following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!