One of our favorite things to do when welcoming guests to Foxfield Inn is to help them select the perfect restaurant for their special occasion, celebration, or casual night on the town. Charlottesville, Virginia is bursting at the seams with talented chefs and tasty menus, and we are confident there is a venue sure to please every palate.
During the week of July 8 – July 14, Charlottesville Restaurant Week is a fabulous time to try one (or more!) of the most popular restaurants without breaking the bank. Each participating restaurant offers a prix fixe menu for $16, $26, or $36 per person. No matter which price point the restaurant has selected, $1 of each meal supports a local charity; this summer, it’s the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Virginia.
Click here to view the Restaurant Week menus for each participating restaurant. We reviewed each menu, and here are a few dishes that have our mouths watering this year:
– Goat Cheese & Lump Crab Hushpuppies with Pimento Cheese from Blue Light Grill
– Limoncello Shrimp with Brown Butter and Caramelized Lemon from Caffe Bocce
– Squid Ink Linguine with White Wine, Butter, Parmesan, Sofrito and Spinach from Positively 4th Street
– Five-Spiced Pork Loin with Spicy Kale and Fried Rice from bang!
– Tuna Burger with Napa Slaw from Burtons Grill
– Salmon baked in Puff Pastry with Lemon Zest, Cabbage, and Sauce Americaine from Fleurie
– Crispy Duck Leg with Field Peas and Roasted Leeks from Glass Haus Kitchen
– Petite Beef Medallions with local sauteed Mitake Mushrooms and Jack Daniels Bourbon Demi-Glace from Downtown Grille
– Warm Blueberry Crisp with Oatmeal Crumble and Lemon Verbena Ice Cream from C&O
– Dark Ale Marshmallow Dream with brownie, peanut butter, caramel, peanuts, and ganache from Horse & Hound Gastropub
– Nutella Tiramisu from Tempo
Spaces are limited, and they fill up quickly, so make your reservation soon! At which restaurants would you love to dine? Tell us by leaving a comment below, and let us know how we at Foxfield Inn can help you make the most of your stay with us as you taste the best that Charlottesville has to offer for Restaurant Week this summer!
P.S. Can’t make it for Restaurant Week? Click here to see a list of other restaurants we recommend, or contact us for more assistance.
Dan and Kathryn Bundy
Foxfield Inn | A Charlottesville, Virginia Bed & Breakfast